Social Media Account Manager
As a social media account manager, you will craft engaging content and visuals for businesses and post it across social media platforms. You will be the online voice for these businesses, working to connect with their customers and potential new customers. From restaurants to retail stores, you’ll create strategies for a wide range portfolio of businesses. You will work directly with the customers as the principal point of contact. You will manage online comments and reviews to protect and enhance their reputation. Our goal is to help local businesses boost brand awareness and build a strong community online.
- Create original content and graphics to post on social media platforms.
- Engage social media followers with written and visual content.
- Develop social media strategies that align with customer marketing goals.
- Work directly with customers on a regular basis and maintain strong relationships.
- Boost interactions with Likes, shares, comments per post, mentions, and replies.
- Manage online customer reviews and comments in a timely manner.
- Research customer’s brand and learn their identity in order to accurately represent them on Social Media.
- Plan, run, and manage social media ad campaigns.
- Independent worker with “get it done” attitude and high personal accountability.
- A passion for helping local businesses and genuine desire to help them succeed.
- Excellent writing and communication skills (proper grammar, sentence structure, large vocabulary)
- Attention to detail with high accuracy in typing and proofreading.
- Familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, among others.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, business, or related discipline preferred.
- Knowledge of basic design principles and visual design tools.
- Organized and able to meet multiple deadlines.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running paid ads.
- Paid time off, plus paid company holidays.
- Medical, vision, and dental health insurance reimbursement.
- Casual office environment.
- Competitive salary with opportunities for advancement.
- Professional development and experience in a value based culture.